The 19mm Round is the Enzo Milano's version of a classic 3/4 inch barrel.
The 19mm Round was a hit in Paris as it took home the Grand Prix Award as the Most Innovating Iron. Whether or not you decide to wear our Heat Resistant glove that each of our irons are packaged with. You'll be able to create a beautiful spiral up-do, a beautiful perm like look, or just touch up various areas giving you a finish in record time.
Brand: Enzo Milano
Collection: Clipless Curling Irons
Type: Ceramic Curling Iron [view all curling irons]
Size: 3/4 inch or 19mm
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-Stick Coated Barrels: Non-Stick Coating provides a protective barrier for the hair shaft. Hair glides easily over the barrel eliminating friction and tangling. Non-Stick Coating is easily wiped clean to avoid residue build-up with product use.
- Ergonomic Design: Enzo Milano’s 19MM Curling Iron features a light-weight revolving handle which maximizes turn control (360 degree) and comfort.
- Tribostatic™ heat sink: Each Iron is constructed with heat-resistant materials, read more below under Technology.
- 8 foot tangle free, 360° swivel cord
- Light Weight: n/a
- Package includes a 100% Heat Resistant Safety Glove, which speeds the curling process without burning.
- Operates at 110 volts DC, for use in the United States, Canada & Mexico
Enzo Milano Clipless Curling Irons use a state of the art ceramic core, surrounded by our exclusive Tribostatic™ heat sink. The even heat of our exclusive Tribostatic™ Curling Irons in conjunction with the presence of negative ions will cause proteins within the hair shaft to shift from its original form to create a new bond between the protein chains and re-establish evenly throughout the hair shaft sealing the hair cuticle into its curled state.
How does Tribostatic™ heat sink work? - Tribostatic™ heat sink is a passive heat with an ion sink used to control the temperature of the ceramic resistor device by distributing the heat and ions evenly throughout the curling iron barrel.
How do Enzo Milano™ Curling Irons produce negative ions? -Enzo Milano™ Irons produce negative ions by using the highest grade materials that have the tendency to become negatively charged. These materials produce the most negative ions on the market today.
First Time Buyer :: By Amber Wolf
This is a first for me to ever see and use a Clipless Curling Iron. So naturally I was unsure of its results but after the first experience with it I am convinced that I not only NEED one but MUST have one. This product executed with precise results and more.
- comes with a very helpful DVD simply explaining how to use the product and tips on using different techniques to produce different looks
- comes with a soft, non-abrasive glove to wear at all times when operating the product
- once the ON button is activated the iron immediately becomes very hot and is ready to use in mere seconds
- hair curls within seconds and keeps its shape for days
- it is stylish and simply yet elegant with its easy to handle non-slip material
- the easy to find and operate on/off button provides you with a stress-free beauty experience
- it houses a 360 degree swivel electric cord that could not be tangled even if you tried
- it is extremely light weight and feels absolutely made to fit in your hand
- None at all...this product is damn perfection!!!
Overall, I highly recommend this product to all women and even men who are so inclined to try it!!!
You can create many different looks with this tool and it is super easy for all to use.
I highly stress the importance of wearing the heat resistant glove at all times while operating the product because it protects you from any accidental burning of the skin since this curling iron is clipless, which means you actually wrap strands of hair around the hot iron.
This product is the god of all Clipless Curling Irons!!!
Buying the right curling iron is not easy, your opinion and experience matters and can help others finding the right product easier. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will publish your review.