The FHI Heat Ceramic Curling Iron (1 1/4") is among the best on the market today. This fhi curling iron both protects your hair and gives you beautifully sculpted looks time after time. You will have camera-ready hair and glamorous, confidant hairstyles with this easy to use product by FHI Heat. This curling iron creates loose curls and voluminous waves.
Brand: FHI Heat
| Collection: Digital Pro Curling Irons
Type: Ceramic Curling Iron
| Barrel Size: 1 1/4 inch
Temperature: Adjustable from 212o - 410oF
| Power: 190 Watts
| Voltage: 120 Volt
Weight: 12.3 oz.
Warranty: 1 Year
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Ceramic Curling Iron 1 1/4" by FHI Heat is a professional-grade product with the ultimate in advanced styling technology. This innovative curling iron both sculpts your hair to artistic perfection and conditions your tresses to protect them. Other curling irons on the market can dry and damage hair, but the FHI Heat Ceramic Curling Iron features a 1 1/4 inch ceramic tourmaline barrel that adds resilience, shine and moisture to your locks.
Even on naturally curly or frizzy hair, this curling iron will have your hair bursting with luster and healthy bounce. Barrel sizes range so you can choose the best styling tool for you – tight curls or bigger voluptuous waves. Create luscious ringlets, spirals, and gorgeous waves for runway-ready hair.
The FHI Heat Ceramic Curling Iron include:
- Ceramic tourmaline barrel produces negative ions that deliver moisture and conditioning qualities to thirsty hair. Negative ions reduce static so tresses feel soft, smooth and healthy.
- Adjustable temperature control ranges from 212°F up to 410°F and allows for easy use on all hair textures.
Cool-tough tip prevents finger burns making styling a breeze.
- Low electromagnetic field reduces static so your hair stays frizz-free.
- The spring grip is easy-to-use and reduces hand fatigue when styling.
- Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology helps you achieve gorgeous style with unmatched shine and conditioning.
Please be the first to review this product.
Buying the right curling iron is not easy, your opinion and experience matters and can help others finding the right product easier. Simply send us an email at email@example.com
and we will publish your review.