Enzo Milano HOW TO Video!
The 25mm Round is Enzo Milano's version of your classic 1 inch barrel. The 25mm Round Clipless Curling Iron was a hit in Paris as it took home the Grand Prix Award as the Most Innovating Hair Styling Iron. Whether or not you decide to wear our Heat Resistant glove that each of our irons are packaged with. You'll be able to create a beautiful spiral up-do, a beautiful perm like look, or just touch up various areas giving you a finish in record time. The 25mm curling iron will allow you 1 inch curls within seconds.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-Stick Coated Barrels: Non-Stick Coating provides a protective barrier for the hair shaft. Hair glides easily over the barrel eliminating friction and tangling. Non-Stick Coating is easily wiped clean to avoid residue build-up with product use.
- Ergonomic Design: Enzo Milano’s 25MM Curling Iron features a light-weight revolving handle which maximizes turn control (360 degree) and comfort.
- Tribostatic™ heat sink: Each Iron is constructed with heat-resistant materials, read more below under Technology.
- 8 foot tangle free, 360° swivel cord.
- Light Weight: n/a
- Package includes a 100% Heat Resistant Safety Glove, which speeds the curling process without burning.
- Operates at 110 volts DC, for use in the United States, Canada & Mexico
Enzo Milano™ Clipless Curling Irons use a state of the art ceramic core, surrounded by our exclusive Tribostatic™ heat sink. The even heat of our exclusive Tribostatic™ Curling Irons in conjunction with the presence of negative ions will cause proteins within the hair shaft to shift from its original form to create a new bond between the protein chains and re-establish evenly throughout the hair shaft sealing the hair cuticle into its curled state.
How does Tribostatic™ heat sink work? - Tribostatic™ heat sink is a passive heat with an ion sink used to control the temperature of the ceramic resistor device by distributing the heat and ions evenly throughout the curling iron barrel.
How do Enzo Milano™ Curling Irons produce negative ions? -Enzo Milano™ Irons produce negative ions by using the highest grade materials that have the tendency to become negatively charged. These materials produce the most negative ions on the market today.
Please be the first to review this product. Buying the right curling iron is not easy, your opinion and experience matters and can help others finding the right product easier. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will publish your review.