The Enzo Milano
Reverso Conico 18/25mm (3/8"-3/4") Curling Iron gives you a full and natural curl that cannot be duplicated with any other brand. The Reverse is the most popular conic curling iron in the Enzo Milano collection of hair tools. It's the only iron in the industry that can create numerous looks with a patented cone shaped barrel. Create tight ringlet spirals, to large curls, and waves with just one curling iron!
Brand: Enzo Milano
Collection: Clipless Curling Irons
Type: Ceramic Curling Iron [view all curling irons]
Size: 3/8 - 3/4 inch or 18/25mm
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-Stick Coated Barrels: Non-Stick Coating provides a protective barrier for the hair shaft. Hair glides easily over the barrel eliminating friction and tangling. Non-Stick Coating is easily wiped clean to avoid residue build-up with product use.
- Ergonomic Design: Enzo Milano’s Reverso Conico features a light-weight revolving handle which maximizes turn control (360 degree) and comfort.
- Tribostatic™ heat sink: Each Iron is constructed with heat-resistant materials, read more below under Technology.
- 8 foot tangle free, 360° swivel cord.
- Light Weight: n/a
- Package includes a 100% Heat Resistant Safety Glove, which speeds the curling process without burning.
- Operates at 110 volts DC, for use in the United States, Canada & Mexico
Enzo Milano™ Clipless Curling Irons use a state of the art ceramic core, surrounded by our exclusive Tribostatic™ heat sink. The even heat of our exclusive Tribostatic™ Curling Irons in conjunction with the presence of negative ions will cause proteins within the hair shaft to shift from its original form to create a new bond between the protein chains and re-establish evenly throughout the hair shaft sealing the hair cuticle into its curled state.
How does Tribostatic™ heat sink work? - Tribostatic™ heat sink is a passive heat with an ion sink used to control the temperature of the ceramic resistor device by distributing the heat and ions evenly throughout the curling iron barrel.
How do Enzo Milano™ Curling Irons produce negative ions? -Enzo Milano™ Irons produce negative ions by using the highest grade materials that have the tendency to become negatively charged. These materials produce the most negative ions on the market today.
First Time Buyer :: By Roxann S.
I just tried the Reverse Conico for the first time and I love it (and the glove it comes with!). My hair is very straight and does not stay curled easily. This iron curls tighter at the root of the hair and the curl gets wider and looser at the end. It looks really natural. I did this yesterday. This morning, my hair still looked great the curl had relaxed a bit and now it looks like that beachy bed head sexy wave that I can never seem to achieve! Only thing I would do differently is use some kind of heat protectant product because it did dry my hair out a bit as I did not know I was supposed to use something to protect it.
Buying the right curling iron is not easy, your opinion and experience matters and can help others finding the right product easier. Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish your review.