FEATURES & BENEFITS
With the FHI Heat Technique styling iron, you get a straightener, a curling iron and hair protection all in one! This top-of-the-line product is among the best on the market today. The Technique 1 inch flat iron allows you the highest level of styling versatility for gorgeous hairstyles. Get look-at-me locks with this easy to use product by FHI Heat.
- Model No.: FH1260P
Features of the FHI Technique flat iron include:
- Tourmaline plates produce negative ions. This reduces static and allows your hair to absorb moisture so your locks feel soft, smooth and healthy.
- Beveled ceramic plates ideal for straightening, flipping, and sculpting curls and waves.
- Auto Sense Control system automatically calibrates the heater based on your hair texture. The iron adjusts to you.
- Advanced PTC heater allows the iron to heat up quickly and maintain a consistent temperature that is optimal for styling.
- Low electromagnetic field reduces static so your hair stays frizz-free
- Nano-Fuzeion¢â Technology helps you achieve gorgeous style with unmatched shine and conditioning.
FHI is better than CHI! :: Reviewed by Andrea
I have used the CHI, the HAI and the FHI, and the FHI is far and away my favorite. It gets hotter than the first two (though you likely won't need to go all the way to 450 degrees; it's still a nice option) and it keeps my hair from any frizzies or fuzzies all day, all night. Love it.
AMAZING BEST OUT THERE! :: Reviewed by Taylor
I bought this hot iron about 5 years ago, and it works just as amazingly as when i bought it. I have EXTREMELY curly hair like you would not believe. My hair is frizzy curly and thick. The FHI flat iron has been the best product I have ever bought for my hair. It makes my hair look silky and straight like i never thought would be possible. If you want a durable and trustworthy product you need to purchase this. I bought back when i t was $300 so your getting it for a great price. I've had mine for 5 years and am not even ready for a new one yet!
Professional Hair Dressers Only! :: Reviewed by Jessica
I bought these irons from a hair show in NY city... I have had two for 3 yrs and I love everything about them! I am assuming that now that the general public can buy them that thats why they are having bad reviews... you MUST know how to use a professional hair tools.
Amazing! :: Reviewed by Chris
I had this flat iron for 3 years. Worked amazing. All my friends loved it and borrowed it until it was stolen from me! i have to purchase another flat iron now and will probably get the same one!
I Heart My FHI :: Reviewed by Gwen
I love my FHI flat iron! I¡¯ve tried many, many flat irons, ranging in price from $15 and up, and of course my FHI is my absolute favorite. (My friends love it too; they borrow it as often as possible!) The FHI is expensive, but it is well worth it. Straightening your frizzy, wavy hair in less than 15 minutes? Priceless!
Buying the right flat iron is not easy, your opinion and experience matters and can help others finding the right product easier. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will publish your review.