|Home > Ceramic Flat Irons > 1" Ceramic Flat Iron - GIO by Enzo Milano | ON SALE|
The Enzo Milano Gio Professional 1" Flat Iron has beveled adjusting ceramic plates, that maintain the optimum heat contact while styling in multiple ways (straightening, flipping, curling, and twisting). The Gio 1" Flat Iron by Enzo is one of the best salon professional hair straightener on the market.
Brand: Enzo Milano
| Collection: Diva Pro
Type: Ceramic Flat Iron
| Plate Size: 1 inch
Temperature: Adjustable from 140o - 450oF
| Power: 50 Watts
| Voltage: 120 Volt
Working Weight: 9.9 oz.
Warranty: 1 Year
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Model No.: Diva Pro
- Spring loaded, beveled plates - 1" wide
- Professional Grade Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron, with Tibostatic™ (HDH) High Definition Heat Element
- Cool tip feature allows for easy handling
- Soft touch handle
- Heats from 140°F (use on thin/fine hair) to 450°F (use on thick/coarse hair) Ergonomic
- Light-weight: 9.9 oz.
- Low EMF: Electromagnetic Field
- 10 foot tangle free, 360° swivel cord
- RoHS — Restrictions of Hazardous Substances directive compliant
- Operates at 110 volts AC, for use in the United States, Canada & Mexico
- 1 Year Exchange on defective product on same item only. Exchanges will be made after defective product has been received and examined.
* * * * * *
STYLING TIPS for Flat Irons:
- Your hair should be clean and completely dry before using a flat iron.
- If your flat iron has a specially designed “non-stick” coating, you can use your favorite gel, hair spray or mousse without worrying about hair sticking to the iron when you style.
- Plug the flat iron in for 3 to 5 minutes before use.
- For more stubborn hair, use a smaller section.
- Step 1: Select a strand of hair no more than 3" inches wide and 1/2" inch thick.
- Step 2: Place the hair between the flat plates and close them tight.
- Step 3: Place plates as close as possible to the scalp without touching the scalp.
- Step 4: Hold the plates tight by pressing the handles together.
- Step 5: Slide the iron away from the head towards the end of the hair.
- Step 6: Do not hold the hair between the plates more than 4 seconds.