The Runway 1" Flat Iron by FHI Heat is a cult favorite and a highly sought-after hair straightener, this flat iron won the 'In Style Best Buy Award' in 2008 along with the 'Allure Editor’s Choice Award'. The FHI Runway 1” Flat Iron is your answer to any styling challenge, providing the science, artistry and versatility to sculpt your tresses while also protecting them.
Brand: FHI Heat
| Collection: Runway
Type: Ceramic Flat Iron
| Plate Size: 1 inch
Temperature: Adjustable from 140o - 450oF
| Power: 30 Watts
| Voltage: 120 Volt
Working Weight: 8.4 oz.
Warranty: 1 Year
Features & Benefits
- Model No.: FH1260R
- Tourmaline plates produce 20 times more moisture-locking negative ions than other professional irons. This reduces static and allows your hair to absorb moisture so your locks feel soft, smooth and healthy.
- Variable temperature control for the widest operating range in the industry. Heat ranges from 140°F up to 450°F.
- Low electromagnetic field reduces static so your hair stays frizz-free
- Solid 6-layer ceramic plates are durable and produce maximum infared heat for the ultimate styling potential.
- Patended Integrated Ceramic Heating System that allows for virtually instantaneous heat recovery during prolonged styling use.
- Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology helps you achieve gorgeous style with unmatched shine and conditioning.
- Whether smoothing and straightening unruly hair for a glossy shine, adding gorgeous waves, or building volume to fine or limp hair, this straightener will be the foundation of your styling toolbox. The FHI Heat Runway 1” flat iron has been voted the best on the market today. Allowing you the highest level of styling versatility, this iron will both protect your tresses and give you beautifully sculpted hairstyles time after time. You will be runway-ready with this easy to use professional favorite by FHI Heat.
FHI Heat Runway Flat Iron :: Reviewed by Nan Herrington
I have very good taste and from the past products I've tried, (good & bad). I have spent hours reading about tons of different flat-irons that you offer. Personally, the FHI Runway sounds top-notch! I would love more than anything I've seen thus far to try it. However, being that it is 2010 and the "Runway" came out in 2008, I still find the price outrageous! Spending $250.00~$300.00 is way out of my price range. I am used to paying around $100.00. Even that is a stretch in this economy! I am stating that most of us want to look beautiful but am requesting that we be given a better price break to do so. By the way, great job to the makers of the FHI Runway Flat Iron! Although I haven't tested it personally, I recognize pure quality when I see it!
Buying the right flat iron is not easy, your opinion and experience matters and can help others finding the right product easier. Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish your review.